Sunday, August 21, 2011

Otaku world in Japan = Akihabara

We went to the Sushi(fish) market which is very famous in Japan.
We wanted to see Tuna Auction in the early morning.
But there many rules like no flip flop no stroller no kids under certain age..
anyway they closed, we should've gone early and we wore flip flop lol
We had delicious sushi there I had 13 plates(2 pieces per plate) with a seafood soup. Oh my gosh it was so~~~ delicious!!!!!!!!!
I ate sushi more than Mika and Alex lol


Little store selling Condom; all variety unique stuff for LOVE.
I heard a lot when I was in Korea for this places I imagined maybe it would be a big store but when we actually saw the store it was a very small store ^^;;;
If it was a big store with lots of people for fun I wanted to go inside to see just for fun and buy some gift for Serena, Becky, Kari and Kate. haha
(I heard from my co-workers when I worked at travel agency, there were lots of unique condoms in the world.)
but Alex and I were very shy.
Couldn't get wonderful gift for Ottos!


(mouse pad)

We went to the world most famous electric & animation city in Japan!
Alex loves some Japanimation and computer stuff.
Alex was very excited to go there to see all the electronics and animation stuff!
But they sell all weird stuff right next to each other without any age rules.
We can see a little schoolers (mostly boys) .
I could take only one picture because they weren't allowed to take any pictures there.
There were more more weird stuff that you can't imagine right next to Hello kitty. Alex didn't know where should keep his eyes on.
He wanted to see something for Naruto but right next to they decorated some weird adult stuff. lol
Getting upstairs Gets more more weird.
So Alex and I, Mika left building.
Mika said she has never been Akihabara lol





There were so many buildings for electronics.
We wanted to go and look every buildings but took so much time.
We went inside few buildings and saw cool stuff! ^^
It was a different culture but we definitely had fun!
I wanted to buy really cute and new digital camera there~
Alex didn't buy my trick this time lol
It was a really really really cute one with sparkling pink comes with a little camera bag!
I still wish I had one lol
After I saw Mika's Facebook she bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol


2 comments:

Kate said...

What cool looking buildings there. When you say wired do you mean weird (like strange)? I think thats what you mean :) Sounds like a unique little store, huh.

Alex & Jasmine said...

Wired = pervert
haha