Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Old Sacramento

Max loves daddy!
Alex is No.1 for Max!

Men

Boys!

My parents!

Look at my hair color!
I love my hair color and style that I did in Japan!

Max loves stick candy!

Max was helping daddy to pick the sweets!
but Alex didn't like that sweets lol
so took them out when Max wasn't looking at.

Cute boy!

My dad and Max
They had lots of fun each other.

After my dad left from SFO, Alex and I had fun in SFO for a day just two of us!

We were going to stay one night in SFO to make our Baby No 2 but somehow
we wanted to go back home and we actually missed Max.
also we didn't book any hotels for a night.
we actually checked few hotels near by china town but many hotels weren't welcome for just a night staying.
Got rejected from several hotels.

Hey Hotels~!
We were going to make a history here!

We walked around SFO and had really fun day.
I will upload more pics what we had in SFO!




2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Jasmine, you make me laugh. :) So, it sounds like you guys are feeling ready to give some serious thought to the next baby! That's exciting news. Are you embarassed Alex?

Kari said...

Hahaha...you are too funny, Jasmine! I'm excited that you guys are ready to start trying for another baby. I'll second what Kate said: Are you embarrassed, Alex? ;) I think Nathan may have blushed a little when I wrote a blog post about our baby being conceived in Leavenworth...LOL :)