Friday, August 26, 2011

Family trip - Muir Woods

Alex got Friday off ^^
So we decided to go somewhere...
We went to Muir Woods last time but when we got there,
We couldn't find any parking spot.
So instead we just did short walk near by another bike trail.
This time We made it!
We parked our car a little bit far away but we found the spot for parking.

You can tell,
Max is very very busy.
Alex and I had to catch up Max!

We wanted to take lots of great pics of Max and family pictures.
but Max was way too busy for taking pictures! ^^
But I realized somehow I didn't have many pictures with Max.
This time I tried to take many pictures with Max ^^

Taking a rest ^^
Max didn't eat a lot that day.
Max throw up in the car..I think the road was way too curvy to Max.
I was a little bit dizzy ..
Max wasn't feeling good with a long drive and curvy road.
He was getting better and He didn't want to eat anything..
He just had few crackers and soy milk.

Max had fun inside the tree.
But this one is the best picture..
T.T
Look at his face!
Max, Mom and dad want to take your cute pictures!
Why are you crying?

It was such a beautiful day!
These two boys are my life!

For this spot to take a picture was a long line.
We waited a little bit and got a pic!

I got this green jacket in REI ^^
I love it! ^^
It goes well with my new hair color! ***

After Max throwing up, We cleaned up the mess and put him new cloths.
He loves to play handles in Alex's truck!

After hiking we went to Muir beach that we've been to last time when Max was a little ^^ Max had really long day but he wasn't tired!
He went to bed really late ! ^^


1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your blog! I really enjoy keeping up with you guys and what you are doing. I'm so glad you took advantage of the forced day off and went hiking. The pictures are great, such a pretty place. So looking forward to seeing you THIS WEEK :)