Thursday, August 4, 2011

First meeting with Max!


Max loved strawberry!
He tasted every fruit and put on the plate and took other ones!

Max loved~~~~~~~ this!!

Max was making pig nose on the window!

Hello?


Isn't it so sweet?
Max kissed to my dad through the window!
My dad met Max for the first time after Max was born.
He came to USA see Max.
It was so hard to make him have a long break.
One week is very long break for my dad.
He has been working so hard for family.
Can you believe that My dad haven't had a long break(a week) past 10 years?
besides my wedding it wasn't whole week(less than a week) but long enough)

They are just so perfect together!
My dad and Max worked very hard for our yard!
After working all morning in the yard, they were taking a break.

The weather gets very warmer warmer ..
Max played with water.
Taking a break with my mom!
We put all the weed inside the trash bin but Max emptied out -.-
and gave us ^^;;
My mom was watering every places.. and Max run into the water.
and helped grandpa to clean up all weeds!

Max was running under the water all day long!
that's why all of his pictures were wet!

My mom and dad were working on our yard project!
They bought lots of plants, trees, and flowers at Home Depo!
My dad woke up 6am and had simple breakfast and went to the yard
and took out all the weeds!
It was very hard than we thought.
My dad did all weed out.
He spent most of his vacation in our yard all morning and played with Max.
They went to the park with Max and He cooked amazing Korean food for me.
My mom made my favorite Korean side dishes and quickly filled up our fridge!
I realized that How much I missed them so much!
This family time with my parents I haven't had so long!
Max was total cutey!
They can't their eyes off from Max.
Max totally knows my parents adores him and loves him so much!

Max is so so lucky to have amazing grandparents from Mom and dad!
They loves him and Max totally knows it!
Max cried so hard when Kate and Rick left.

Alex and I are planning to go Korea next year.
I can't wait to go my country that I haven't been to 6 years.

I also can't wait for My parents come to USA someday soon.
All our family members in WA!




2 comments:

Kate said...

What a sweet post and tribute to your parents. Its obvious how much you love them and that they love you just as much right back. Your parents are wonderful working on your yard so hard for you and Alex. Its looks amazing! Even better when you get the grass in. It is fun to see how much Max is enjoying your Mom and Dad. Such a darling boy, we loved our time getting to know him better!!

Kari said...

What a wonderful post! :)

I'm glad you get to have this time with your parents. You will cherish these memories forever.