Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tahoe Lake

My lovely family!
I can't live without them!
Such a beautiful picture!
Couple Trip.
Ibro&Oua
We went to Tai resturant ..
The lady who works there was kind of scary..
She loves Max so much; kissing, playing, touching Max like crazy..
later wanted to hold Max .. Alex followed that lady while she was holding Max.
haha
This is the same place Mika, Sayuri and I took the picture..
My brave pose!
Don't know this pose makes me look skinny lol
FAMILY PHOTO.
I feel like it's been a while we took all togather..
it was always just Max or Max and Alex .. o
I am so happy to see this picture!
We were going to do the one mile trail to the lake..
but the parking lot and around all the empty spot was packed.
ALL FULL!
We drove around back and forth to find the parking spot several times..
We couldn't find it..and the places we could park was pretty dangerous for Max.
So we decided to go to the normal travel site..that you don't need to do the trails..
it was fun. I wanted to see Max put his legs in to the water.
Max was so curious..just looking at the water so seriously!
FAMILY PHOTO!
it was a hot day.. with lots of people ..
and strong sun...
but I was very happy to be togather and taking our great family pictures.
I was sick the day before this trip..
I couldn't sleep well but I just wanted to be all togather
and wanted to see Max in the water..
It was kind of end of the trip when we got to the water..
I wish we stayed there longer and Max could enjoy more with water.
but everybody was so tired and so hot.. and so many tourists..
it was kind of dizzy around us..
but just happy that we took this precious pictures.






1 comment:

Kate said...

They are sweet family pictures! Yes, you look skinny in the pictures, I think because you are :) Looks like a fun day.