Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Toy&New cosmetics

Everybody knows I looooooove cosmetics and skincare products!
YES
I am addicted to the cosmetics!
This is the Sunscreen I got recently that I ordered from Norstrom.
It has best rivews in Korean website among the cometic geeks.
This is my new baby SO I've using this one 2~3days so far.
It's so good! I love it..it goes so well over moisturzier and under makeup!
not oliy or greasy..it's like mily watery lotion that right away into your skin.
and it doesn't make my skin dry either. so far so good
I've tried lots of sunscreen whole my life so far..
From market to Department stores..everybrands.
Because I never go outside without it even quick going out to my parking lot.
MUST WEAR MUST HAVE!
I don't believe SPF 15..because it's just same as you are not wearing it.
Great Sun protection has to be over 30 at least.
In CA, I use around 40~50 SPF + PA
I Don't believe the foundation included sunscreen either.
no matter what, have to wear sunscreen under my make up.
I don't have a great skin so I have to take care of it ;

Do you know Ulta is having Huge sale right now?
After I got my brocher from Ulta..check my new babies ..circle it.

I went to the ulta on Saturday.

Another new babies..I love Benefit! Over 70%Korean women probobly have the benefit products. Their case is so cute and quilty is great too.

Dear john is another bestseller facecream in Korea with the record pink box powerdery foundation. In CA's wind is very dry and strong sun..and they turn on AC everyday..I have oily skin but it makes my skin so dehydrated which cause breakout. So I don't normally use "all skin type" things but I got it I checked review from Korean cosmetic geeks website. Dear John also have the great reviews with the oliy skin people too. It works great so far..I use Dear John for my night care. it's amazing!! I love it!! It is rich creamy but didn't make my skin breakout and I feel truely moisturized!! and another one I got next is DermaDoctor..I'd used many harsh ance product once it made my skin sensetive and red by scrubbing my skin and using strong ance care. I use DermaDoctor during the day..it's amazing too!! redness disappered and great under make up.

My real baby's new toy! Taret is the next Ulta. I got this for my baby too. he knew it right away when Alex took our from the box. He loves it!

I know what I am doing Mom!

1 comment:

Kari said...

You should give me a facial next time you are here! ;)