Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy&Energetic

We think Max got diaper rash..somehow new diaper Alex picked didn't work very well with Max. Mom should go shopping for baby stuff I think lol
So we put cotton diaper and tied with my hairband haha
looks like a sumo boy~!
He should take a nap.
But lots of noise from his room.
We entered the room..and..
You can see what he did with the poster!
He knocked off all my workout dvds..
and his toys from the table.

He likes to take things out of his toy boxes,
Didn't like stay organized.

Max can have formula by himself now (when he wants lol)
Last night he pushed my hands away and grabed his bottle when I fed him.
Max is truely busy strong boy!
When he doesn't like to eat he pushes my hands away and hit the spoon!
He doesn't like to stay one spot .. he loves to play under Alex's computer desk.
He loves to open everythings and closed the door very loudly.
He can stand with everything now.
He kind of understand when I say No!!
He knows when I smile I am happy! and Max smile back.
Love Max..





3 comments:

Serena said...

he looks like he is keeping you busy!

Unknown said...

Hey jasmine I was with alex when he bought those diapers, I remembered that you told him to buy that brand! lol

Alex & Jasmine said...

that brands has different kinds.,
Alex bought scented old version of diapers.. lol