Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 Best Skincare products

You know when you search YouTube..there are many Make up&Skin care toturials.. I want to do that for me but as you know I am very shy...so I would like to do in our family blog lol

1. Facial scrub- Olay smooth skin exfoliating scrub.
This was the best one I've used so far. It makes your skin soft/bright/clean.
2. Acne - Dermalogica Medibac
This is the best troble skin care line I've ever used and worked very well.
I've tried Murad/Proactive/Neutrogina/Clean&clear/Acnefree etc..
Everything made my skin so dry and sensitive.
But Dermagica was the best.
Dermalogica also makes good products others too.
3. BODY LOTION - Aveeno
It's great for the dry body. I use this one during the winter and legs&feet during the summer.
I looooooooooooove this!

4. Mask - Peter Thomas Roth cucumber gel mask
I don't know how many jars I've used so far past 5 years.
It is great for calming your skin and moisture too!
































5. Moisture - DDF Ultra light oil free moisturzing dew/ Benefit - Dear john

When I was young and had oily/troble skin I looove DDF but dry American weather makes my skin dehyderated and dry..I need a moisture under my skin so I use Dear John for extra care.


6. Sunscreen - Eucerin SPF 30 for sensitive skin.
I used to use/love this one but I recently had to change my suncare product.
Becuase California Sun is way too strong .. I used this one but My face is getting red by heat and need extra protection ..so I changed it but otherwise I love this one.
7. eye cream - Fresh Black tea age delay eye cream
This one is so good for dry area for your eyes..
It is not sticky but rich enough and works wonderful under make up too.
and doesn't make dry during the day around my eyes! Love it!

8 Toner - Mario Badescu Keratoplast cleansing lotion
This is the best moisture/calming toner I've ever used!
It makes my skin hyderated and reduced redness and calming my skin.
During the summer I keep this one in the fridge and use every morning&night after wash my face.






9. Face wash - Clearasil daily face wash
I've tried lots of face wash expensive brands to market brands. This is the best one. Don't make my skin dry and won't cause any breakouts and reduced my pimples and wash very well.







10 Make up remover - Shu uemura cleansing oil.
This brand is best known for Cleansing oil than any other brands. This cleansing oil is so amazing!
It cleansing all my make up even tough waterproof eye make up or thick/toughest make up for movie stars. miracle work! I use for oliy&combination type. best of best cleansing oil I've ever used.
This one made changed my mind about Acne&oily skin shouldn't use cleansing oil but..ever since I use this one totally wrong! When my skin is dull and dry/tired I massage my face with this..all my dead/dry skin on my face is gone and my skin is very moistend. After massage and put make up makes your make up fit better to your skin! I've also used so many make up off cleansing product like wipes/foam/cleansing lotion/Cleansing gel/cleansing cream etc..This one is the best! I've also tried many other Cleansing oils but I always came back this one. Nothing satisfied more than this and I never dear to try other one.
I can say more about this! WONDERFUL! Expensive but worth every penny!

THANK YOU FOR READING(watching) MY PERSONAL INTEREST TOWARDS TO COSMETICS AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS.
Nex time I will introduce my best 10 make up products.
BYE~
(YOUTUBE toturial people usually say that at the end of video lol)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Jasmine, you're so funny the way you ended your blog. I think Rick should feel lucky because I don't use hardly any beauty products! Maybe I should :) but I think I will tell him how much $ I save him!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Love ya

Alex & Jasmine said...

haha Asian women spend lots of money for their skin care/cosmetic products..lol That's what I read from newspaper Asian women use 7~10 skin care remains each morning and night different cares so lots of cosmetic brands tested and try to open the stores in Asia. American women and European women use 1~3 the most a day. ^^ and Asian women hate tanning and afraid of Sun lol Tanning under the sun on the beach is the scarest thing to do for Asian women.