Monday, August 16, 2010

In WA ...

They were so into killing ants in the tree chair~

Really like Romeo&Juliet!!

Ethan was so great to kill ants!! Good job!

Brothers~~~

Emma's hair was like Barbie doll!!
Of course she is prettier than barbie!!

Max didn't like there haha
The wind made Max's jacket puffy~
Max's first hiking!
Max was really good whole trip in WA,
Problem was me I kept forgetting to feed him or bring his formula!
He gets really angry when He is hungry and I miss his schedule..
We could see Serena and Michael's new beautiful house!
I am so jealous they have a really wonderful house with beautiful backyard!
and the babies were good..they played really well!
Ethan was crawling with Max on the floor..
Maybe it reminds of his baby memories!
We alreay miss them all!
Both of them are about to be 9 months soon.
Max looks like a kid..compare to Emeree.
haha


We arrived at home around 8pm ..
We were so tired..but somehow we didn't sleep early.
but On Sunday.. we couldn't wake up ..specially Alex.. he couldn't move his body!
haha sore~~ and burned skin from Sun!!
We took a nap every hour and Max was playing next to us..
We ate..slelpt..ate..slept..ate..slept...
Max also remembered our apt..he was very happy to be at home!
We miss WA and We miss our Family!!
We can't wait to come back to WA someday soon!!







3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, we miss you already too! It was wonderful to have you here. You got some fun shots of hiking day. Sounds like Dad wore out the guys, don't let him fool you though. He is sore and stiff and bug-bitten too!! :)

Kari said...

I have no idea why I look so sad in that picture! HA HA! I think I'm just squinting because it was sunny, but the picture makes me look like I'm crying!

We really enjoyed having you guys come to Washington. We can't wait for the day when you guys are able to move here (hopefully sometime soon!). It was really great to see Max...he's adorable!

p.s. On my blog you said that you got baptized 3 years ago, but I thought it was 4 years ago...you came to our wedding reception (4 years ago) because Alex and Nathan had been helping with your new member discussions with the missionaries earlier that week....wasn't that 4 years ago? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong! Anyway, congrats on your baptism "birthday," too! :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

Oh Kari I am not good at counting times lol I need to check my baptism paper.. maybe you are righr
lol you are good!!! I wish I could see Andria so she can hangout with Max!!