Saturday, August 21, 2010

Click and see!

You know I recently joined Cosmetic geeks blog..I thought I am the one who is really crazy about it.. but I was nothing compare to these people. They call their make up/ skincare product "Baby". They love to talk about and share about it. But also they have to have it..or They have to test it to themself! I love to read their review/ compraring each brands/ all sort of information they put on. They are really good at comparing with Chart each brands prices textures and results. it's amazing I can't buy anything before I read their reviews and chart.
JUST AMAZING PEOPLE!!



http://cafe.naver.com/cosmania/1713225

I hope your computer can read Korean.

1 comment:

Alex & Jasmine said...

My computer can read korean but I can't! lol I should put a make-up website blocker on your computer Jasmine, those girls are bad examples! :)