Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am in love with...


I am so in love with French Aroma facial care line!
They are 100% natural !
BEST BEST FRENCH AROMAS!
They smells amazing!! Works great on my face!
I got few samples from Nordstrom
I will slowly switching all my facial care to Decleor!
(Now I am using Dermalogica & benefit & Clarins)
My old facial spa in Korea where I used to go after work twice a month,
that esthetic used this line I loved it!
I couldn't buy because it was too expensive in Korea.
I checked price in Norstrom it was way cheaper than Korea!
I will definately get then when I finish my current ones.
AND Norstom delceor lady said If I purchase they will give free facial care once a month at Nordsrtom!! wow it's free!! ^^
I have oily combination skin but I got few more samples for Kate for normal skin.
I gave her the day before we left.
I got another samples for Kari but I forgot to give her when we were in WA.

When I saw this in the magazine I told Alex that I want to try!
Alex just laughed!
why not??
maybe near by Rick&Kate oceanshore!


I love love love this red jacket! gardigan??
I just took a picture from fashion magazine so I wouldn't forget
if I see similar one someday!

I love this skirt!!
I know too expensive the magazine didn't even show the price.
Have to call them.
I also took a pic so I could find similar on someday!


I am so so so so so so want this bag!!!
I looked for this bag every websites..
this brand main homepage Norstorm Macy's e-bay Amazon..
They don't have!!
This magazine is not that old!
Later Alex helped me to search this bag..
but couldn't find it.
I know I can't buy it but I just wanted to know if its on earch!





3 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

I'm glad I couldn't find that purse anywhere on the internet! How about we just wear red clothes on the beach at oceanshore, the guy in that picture is pretty much naked, and oceanshores is usually COLD!!!

Kate said...

I don't think you could talk Dad into posing for a picture like that :) He's just no fun! I thought the purse and sweater were very cute. How is Max doing? Good, I hope!!

Unknown said...

Wow does Alex know how much money you are spending on facial care products? Pretty soon he will have to sell drugs or a kidney to pay for your toys. LOL