Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Happy!

Max has multi-billionare smile!!^^
This way to make baby sleep is very common in Korea,
I remember my grandmother did a lot to me when I was little.
My grandmother back was the warmest back I can lean on and sleep.
Max was confused for a while I haven't done this because I couldn't do this way,
Max was heavier than I Thought.

We went to the mall to shopping,
We were in Norstrom I was try on several shoes,
Max wanted to stand up by himself.

my favorite shopping pattern.
Norstrom- shoes
I love Aldo but they don't have my size 5, 5and half.
Macy's/forever21/buckle(jeans) - Cloths
Sephora/Ulta - Cosmetics and facial care


My mom brought red scarf for Max which is for cheering Korean team for World Cup!
Also my mom brought T shirts for me and Alex for cheering Korean football team!
Sadly we both lost USA and Korea, If we won, we could've met next match.
USA lost to Ghana and Korea lost to Uruguay.
Korea VS USA
lol
Hey Max which side are you?
Dad or Mom?

Max love to play Cd Player lol
Alex got Idea when Max was playing with it.
Max is so~~ talented!!!

Now Max doesn't want to sit at all,
He goes everywhere so fast!!!
When we try to make him sit he make his leg straight!
Which means he doesn't want to sit down anymore.
It makes us laugh..
Sometimes We go backyard of our APT so Max can see little birds,
Max screams and laugh so hard when little birds passing/flying so fast
in front of Max.
I think Max loves Birds.



1 comment:

Serena said...

you said "he goes everywhere so fast" . . . is he crawling yet? If so, I hadn't heard that yet, such a fun time.