Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Healthy boy!

I try to feed grain & oatmeal in the morning!
I feed him 8~9 oz formula eachtime.
His first breakfast(formula) is 7am usually every 4 hours,
he gets really hungry for formula.
Since he crawls sometimes he gets hungry less than 4 hours.
I feed baby meal after one and half hour later feeding formala.
His snacks.

I I love Grains.
I don't know Max loves but I feel very healthy!


Max's super favorite!
He gets angry if I feed this slowly!

Max eats everything pretty well!
Now he can finish this whole bottle if he can!
lol

Vegetables~~
Max is very good at eating vegetables!
I tried to make his meal by myself with baby cooking book.
Max acts like he is going to die..
so I stopped and just waiting ..^^;
I am going to try again ..


Max loves fruits~
I start to feed real smashed bananas and egg yolk.
He is pretty good!

I don't know I am doing right or simialr with the other moms..
but these are Max's meals and schedules..
so far it works pretty good with Max.
He eats a lot since he crawls.
He finishes 8~10oz formula just quick!
normaly 8oz but sometimes he can have 10oz!
I am following the meal plan chart that the baby doc gave me.
I hope I am doing right as a first mom ^^
Whole grains I love this!

Max did by himself!!!











No comments: