Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lazy&relax Saturday!

Max was also enjoying World Cup with us!
We went to the playground in the park.
Max was enjoying swings and this t-rex!

Max loves cool wooden floor like mom? lol
He thinks this floor is cold compare to carpet.
so he is enjoying it there
Max was having fun in the box for 50 seconds.
He gets bored so quickly with toys..
Daddy needs to get as many toys he wants?
lol
My mom says Max is the moving doll!
Too perfect Too cute Too handsome Too lovely!
My mom is so in love with Max!


Saturday early morning around 7am to 10am We watched World Cup
Argentina VS German.
and I took a nap and Watched 2nd game Paraguay VS Spain.
I am enjoying to watch World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
It's spanish but I am just so satisfied to watch all the games without interruping by stupid commercials! ^^
and then Alex took a long nap .. and we went to Barnes & novels and target.
We had little snack and went back home.
My mom, I and Alex went to the park for Max to get nice windy night air.
We had relaxing day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cute legwarmers on Max! It looks like your Mom is having a wonderful time enjoying Max. I hope your Dad will get to see him soon! I love the picture of him with the red scarf! I might be a little partial but he is an adorable baby boy!!