Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Having Fun!

Fun to see it Alex is the one who cares about them lol
Max got a new tubs since he can sit well ^^

My mom got this(Abscoster) for us, We are so happy to have it!
We tried and next day we both felt so sore our belly!
I think it works great!
My mom also got tennis balls and racket for us to be more active!
My mom thinks we are lazy haha
yes, we stayed home pretty much everyday, and playing with computer
which makes my mom crazy to see young couple just sit around and playing computer. lol
we played the tennis in our park tennis court, it took a while to warm up but we sweat a lot and played pretty well!!

Since he can sit&crawl&stand with holding something,

He doesn't easily fall asleep..

He likes to sit and play in his crib.


Every morning We walk in the park and go to starbucks and have brunch.

My mom likes to have coffee with warm toast, I love Ice tea!

Max loves to go outside and look around everywhere!



I don't know why, I was just going to check someone's comment but my laptop went wrong,
when I relogin, the comment disappeared.
I don't know who's comment just wants to tell you that I didn't delete the comment.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get your son to break all of Alex's game so he won't get mad at you and spend more time with the family? lol

Serena said...

Ha Ha! I love seeing Max mess with the Xbox games - I let Ethan play with things that Michael normally wouldn't - like xbox games/controller, etc. I bet Alex moved them up to a higher shelf once he saw that picture!

Kate said...

Too much money in those games to let them get ruined or scratched!! Glad to hear your Mom is on a campaign to get you two turtles out being park walkers and tennis stars! Good Momma. Bet you have to do it early or late in the day with your heat though. Max looks soooo busy and active. Just like he should be. Keeps you two busy though, huh.Getting excited to see your family next month!! Max has changed so much, even just since April.