Monday, July 19, 2010

My little fast boy!

My feet after pedicure ~
The day before my mom's leaving we went to the nail shop
and pampered our feet and nails~
When I open his room after his nap..I can hear little noisey..
He is alway so happy to see me!

It was really hot day//
My mom was taking a private golf lesson.
we searched the internet where can take a golf lesson.
We looked for the golf instructor who doesn't mind to teach non English speaker.
It was one hour lesson We waited in Alex's truck.


Max loves to go under my desk^^

After Bath..
our fast little boy ran so quickly after bath,,
I was following him and tried to catch so he can wear his cloths on.
He doesn't like to wear cloth and diaper after bath,
Don't know why.
He loves to being Naked!


It was really sad that My mom left yesterday.
I tried not to cry...
I miss my parents everyday..always.
I love them so much!
I can't wait to see them living with us in USA someday soon!


2 comments:

Serena said...

He looks so cute sitting under the desk. Does his hair not stick straight up anymore? Oh I wish Emeree had hair as long as Max's. I'm so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!!

Kate said...

I'm excited too see you three also! Although I am already wishing you could stay longer, jobs just get in the way don't they!! Take good care of Alex on Saturday and make sure he gets spoiled on his Birthday!!!