Sunday, July 11, 2010

Movie night!

You know what I love about.
Yes! Taking pictures lilke this in the movie theater^^
Alex was so shy I wanted him to take pictures with him and
make him do like me but Alex refused and pressed button so quickly!
Alex loved my idea but he didn't try it!
He tried another side after movie when nobody was there.

I was the one make everybody get brave!
Lots of kids were hasitate to taking picutres like this!
Hey, these are meant to be taking pictures!
what's the reason so shy about??
Lots of kids are following my steps and asked their parents taking pictures.

I love julia roberts!



Alex and I watched movie because my mom was babysitting Max!
Yah!! Its been a while! We were so excited!
It was strange going somewhere without Max.
I miss Max when we were outside.






2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Jasmine, you make me laugh. You look cute in these pictures. It is so good for you guys to get some dates out. Your Mom is awesome! Tell Alex he should be brave about having his pictures taken in public. His Mom wants to see him in the pictures! :)

Alyson said...

You are so cute! I love that you were brave to take those pictures! That's totally something Zach and I would have done! When Zach and I went out for the first time without Jacen it was hard for me too. I missed my little boy so much after spending every day and nearly every minute of it with him. It gets better though!