Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's day

Son and Dad "Father's day" at Church
New outfit from Ralph Lauren
We got from Website on sale!
Max looks like celebrity kids? lol


Alex got a good catch!

We tried stroller without carseat for the first time.
He was fine for a while but didn't know what to do when he wants to take a nap.
He is used to take a nap in his car seat than sitting stroller.
Later we put him in his car seat Max fell asleep right away.

With New toy!

On saturday "Father's day eve" we went to the mall and sportsmen's warehouse.
Alex wants to buy knife and game for celebrating father's day^^
and then we went to the mall..I was the one who got crazy because I felt like I can go shopping!
I wanted to buy everything lol specially in Macy's and Norstrom.
Alex got his game and didn't have the knife he wanted to in Sportsmen's warehouse so he is going to buy later but we bought couple hat for hike this August!
Looks so cool! haha
We ate a lot of things..that day..
vinetmanese noodles pho, fried egg rolls, frozen yogurt, bubble tea, crepes...
I bet we spent more money for food than other things in the mall.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!






1 comment:

Kate said...

What a fun blog. Looks like Alex had a nice Fathers Day! He's a good daddy, I'm glad you spoiled him. The candy necklace was fun. I thought when Alex told me about it that it was the kind with the little candies that you bit off. This is much better :) Are you getting excited for your Mom's visit?