Friday, June 4, 2010

With Ruthy



My lovely friend Ruthy visited us from Taiwan!!
She said She is the god mother of Max~!
Wants to teach Chinese to Max someday!

She did such a great job to take jumping picture,
but I didn't haha it made us laugh a lot!!


This is the one I took it for Ruthy I thought I did great
but Ruthy said I am so slow~~ haha

Gift shop in old sacramento!

Max is such a lucky boy!
all of my friends want to teach him lots of things
They want Max staying their house when Max visits Japan/Taiwan someday!
Max will be a multi cultural boy!
Ruthy, me and Max went to walk every morning and stop by starbucks!
in Ihop!

Ruthy was my roommate with Mika,
Mika is from Japan,
Ruthy is from Taiwan
I am from Korea
We lived togather for 2 years,
We had to speak English
None of us can speak each other's language.
I can't talk about my life in usa without them.
When we are togather,
where are we from isn't important.
We speak 3rd language but we understand each other.
Ruthy makes me laugh all the time..
We watched Korean drama ..
crying and laughing..lol
We both love same actors lol
I will miss her!!





1 comment:

Kate said...

Old friends are so wonderful. You can not see them and then just pick up where you left off and be totally comfortable right away.