Saturday, June 12, 2010

da da da dadada!

Playing with Daddy's leg!
Now I know How to use spoon!


Lots of toys and cool T shirt from Korea.

Mom and Dad are tired..but You aren't..
Aren't you going to bed early tonight??

Recently Max keeps waking up middle of the night like 12am and 2am..
I am so tired ..lol
When I wake up 2am..after put Max in bed..I can't go to bed..
Don't know why I am so awake!
During the day he is so good.
He can play by himself.
I can watch Korean drama without inderruping!



2 comments:

Serena said...

Nathan played the voice clip on his phone of Max saying "da da da da". It was cute! He's looking so much more grown up since April!

Unknown said...

Good job Alex, drool on your son's head while completely passing out, and possibly dropping your son while you go deeper into REM sleep! lol