Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We had horrible Teriyaki!!

Today, I really wanted to eat Pho, but they closed..I think they are out of business T.T

So we went to another places to just look around and find the good food for us, We didn't want to take too much time to pick up the restraunt.

There were 3 choices; Fish&chips, Teriyaki, and Chinese .. Somehow I picked Teriyaki!

OF COURSE all of food pictures there look very delicious.. but!!!!!

It was horrible teriyaki I've ever had!! We eat Rice everyday, their rice tasted like old maybe it's been 2 days in the rice cooker.

Chicken smells so bad.. like fish!
Also I think they fried shrimp with old oil..

I suddenly miss my mom, because my mom tells them(owner) how it taste like and how unskilled shef they hired. -.-;;; (my dad and me usually very quite -.-)
I wanted to tell and refund the momey but I am not brave enough like my mom!

My mom is very picky customer -.-; so My dad and me always let my mom pick the place to eat when we eat out..

One example; we ordered(delivery) chinese food at home, it wasn't delicious so my mom called them and told; "Your guys food is not delicious I can't eat this food! I only had one bite, so please come here and pick up your food right now! also you need to change your shef or fail business!"
(In Korea, they deliver with real plates so they have to pick up later anyway..)

I KNOW I KNOW MY MOM IS VERY NICE AND WARM JUST REALLY PICKY ABOUT FOOD AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! (SHE IS TOUGH CUSTOMER ANYWAY.. )

Anyway....

We didn't eat a lot... but Alex and I decided never go there again... and looking at fish&chips with regretting...


In Sacramento, Teriyaki is not good as Seattle(WA), Asian food is weired here..

Another important info.
I hate chinese food in USA,
BECAUSE THEY ARE SELLING FOOD WHICH CHINESE PEOPLE WOULDN'T EAT OR SELL IN CHINA! THEY WILL LAUGH AT AMERICAN PEOPLE BEHIND YOUR BACK.
IF YOU WANT TO EAT REALLY GOOD CHINESE FOOD, GO WHERE LOTS OF CHINESE PEOPLE GO, TASTE WAY DIFFERENT!! Chinese restrant with lots of Americans, don't go!
It's doesn't mean Americans are wrong, just they are using Americans and put lots of MSG with cheap ingrediants. They are using Americna's mind that Asian food is healthy Which is not the one they are serving! Please Ask Asian friends(not asian american) which is good in China town.

It will be the same when Americans visit Korea and go to American resturant, they are serving food to Koreans which American would never eat in USA and paying money. and selling as American food in Korea which also will make Americans in korea angry and would give advice to Korean friends.


Problems is I can't find any good Asian restraunt in Sacramento.
Asian foods are not very appealing to Sacramento people I think because almost of them are out of business Which is so sad.

In many Japanese resturants here, they don't have Udon! Shocking!

AND also in KOREAN MARKET, they put MSG in the Kimchi -.-;;;;; Shocking!

LOTS OF SHOCKING EXPERIENCES... made me worry...

I know I cook at home.. but I don't like food environment here anyway.

I miss WA....

I NEED TO HAVE ONLY HAPPY THOGUTS... EVEN THOUGH FOOD MAKES ME SAD.

I AM TRYING TO THINK LOTS OF AFRICAN KIDS IN AFRICA... BUT IT'S HARD.

I AM PREGNANT.. I WANT TO HAVE MY FOOD...

GOD FORGIVE MY SELFISH COMPLAINTS..BUT I REALLY MISS KOREAN AND GOOD ASIAN FOOD.

1 comment:

Alex & Jasmine said...

Yeah that was Teri-Yucky. We won't be going there again! Blah!