Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Planning to go Swimming Pool



I am afraid of Sun so,


I was looking for my perfect pregancy indoor swimming pool in Sacramento!


I finally found it! I love long and large swimming pools like professional! ^^


40$ a month... I am going to start from 16 to 17weeks because books say it's good to start Yoga


or Swimming from 16 to 17weeks. I am so excited. I will swim slowly or walking in the water.


Playing in the water is best prevetion from Strech marks and balance weight for pregnat moms!


I don't want to wear bikini so I need to find new swim suit for pregnacy.


I am going to do only few months maybe for my safe will be will end of september.


I have pregnancy diet exercise dvd but I will start later when my belly is showing.

(Save for the moms and babies!)


Alex and I start to walk in the park everyday after dinner, it' feels amazing fresh and feel like


I work out really well like in the Gym! End of waking, We throw the rocks in the river to the


fishes and ducks. We miss Hiking a lot in WA.



I slowly walk more everyday after dinner with Alex.. it helps my digest and will be very helpful


when I start to swimming.


I start to cook better and don't want to eating out often like before.




1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm glad you and Alex are walking!! Good for both of you. Did you give him a haircut yet? The swimming is a great idea also. I know Target has a good selection of maternity wear, not sure if they have swimsuits, probably do though. Keep up the good work taking care of our baby!!