Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pregnancy cloths from Korea.













I picked white color.
I picked different stlye but JUST FOR THE PICTURE.



My favorite! They also give extra white summer dress for inside if people want to wear under the green dress.




Great style for church!







This is for 4 seasons but scramento weather I decided to wear in winter.

These tights are great for every style!

I was busy to looking at websites to pick my pregnancy cloths for summer and fall in Sac.
Even though my weight hasn't changed, I can't wear my old cloths anymore because they don't fit my body anymore. According to book I read, waist and hips are getting wider to make space for the baby and preparing for the delivery. When I read books, the story scares me... like -

Your waist line(shape) will be disappear,,,you might have lose hair after pregnancy,,, you boobs will sag after breastfeeding, your butt is sagging too, your skin will be drier than before, may have darkcirle cause by pregnancy vommiting, will gain weight but actually baby is light so besides baby, rest of boby weight is actually fat, strech marks, puffy body..(legs and hands), etc..
HAHAHA I DECIDED TO JUST LAUGH ABOUT IT! T.T
Behide all those worries.. I kept looking at the websties and I finally ordered them!!

3 comments:

Serena said...

just don't order too many - i find myself staying at home in comfy clothes more often than getting dressed up. I have enough for church and some for when i do feel like going out.

I bought too many maternity clothes when i was pregnant with Ethan (but i was working then, so i needed a variety) but now that I stay at home, i just like wearing goucho pants or other yoga/exercise styles and t-shirts from "downeast". I don't know why I bought so many then - i only wore them for less than a year, so i didn't really get my money out of them. Oh well - live and learn :)

Some of those outfits you put pics of look adorable. I never had good luck ordering things online - they never fit good. So hopefully you have better luck! I really like the cropped tights!

Alex & Jasmine said...

I KNOW THOSE CLOTHS ARE SO CUTE HAHA I COULDN'T RESIST..T.T
TELLING MYSELF LIKE..I CAN WEAR AFTER PREGNANCY AND DURING PREGNANCY, IT IS GOOD HUH? -.-;;
IT ORDERED FROM KOREAN WEBSITES I USED TO ORDER A LOT WHEN I WAS IN KOREA, SIZE IS DIFFERENT OF COURSE MORE FIT FOR KOREAN WOMEN. IN SAC THE WEATHER IS SO HOT AND I WANT TO GO OUT MORE WITH THOSE LIGHT DRESS AND TIGHTS..OR WITH LONG T SHIRTS AND TIGHTS. OTHER WORK OUT CLOTH IS SO HOT HERE..I JUST WANTED TO HAVE LIGHT DRESS HAHA
I WANT TO LOOK NICE AND PRETTY WHEN I GO OUT AND WATCH MOVIES WITH ALEX SOMETIME HAHA

Alex & Jasmine said...

Thats right you better look good, or we're not going anywhere! lol

Joking, I agree dont get too many of them, o wait ill just turn around and stop you!!! I hope its not too late. :(