Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Weekends









I need my laptop desk, so we went to Fry's to get my laptop desk&chair and Alex's stuff.

Fry's has a great price for desk&chair set so we decided to get it for my back's comfort when I use my laptop in the kitchen.

Alex was very excited to get his father's day gift so I let Alex to get a new game he wants.

We went to petmart for ggami's traning treat, so we can teach her something.

After, we went to park with ggami and started to teach her "sit"
IT made me so so so~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tired!!!

I don't know how many times I screamed at ggami to Sit under the hot Sun!! -.-;;

Alex pushed down GGami's body and I gave little treat to GGami! We repeated Several times,

She still didn't get it!!! -.-;;;

After those tiring training in the park, We went back home and I took a shower and totally passed out in the couch!! (Alex was having fun so much with his New game while I was sleeping)
But Anyway, ggami definatley looks a lot happier even in the balcony herself now.


BUT I AM SO TIRED... -.-;;;

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Hahaha, making a baby is hard work!! Take it easy now :-)

Kate said...

What a cute little desk, I haven't seen anything quite like it. Do you really use your computer in the kitchen??? I bet Alex had fun putting it together, cause he probably misses putting together things from IKEA. :)
Someone needs a haircut, not naming any names, I'm just saying....

Alex & Jasmine said...

I know "someone" need haircut so bad, but "someone" keep saying tomorrow or next weekends..the desk is for children haha but it was right for me! ^^