Thursday, June 18, 2009

Walk in the Park with ggmai!







I think this is the best shot I took today! (Alex and ggami on the bridge)







I Really Enjoy walking after dinner nowadays!

Usually it is too hot to Alex to walk long time so.. he usually wants to walk just one round.

But I want to walk longer... so I let him walk with ggami and play with ~~

It worked! Alex and GGami had fun!! ** and GGami looked so happy because it's been a long

time since I am pregnant, we didn't play with her and let her just alone in the balcony.

She looked very lonely because we didn't play with her for a long time, Alex was pretty tired

after work, and I couldn't smell her, so we both let ggami alone. GGami started to learn playing
herself like catching flying bugs, eating snails, and kicking everything to make noisey.

Alex only visited her just to give her food and right back to the inside!
I bet GGami was so happy!

We will walk with her more often since I've been better ^^

4 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

Yes I know I need a haircut lol. But Jasmine says she has to do it, and im terrified!

Kate said...

You look like Wolverine, Alex!! Dad wants you to comb it like him and take some pics before you get your New York style haircut!!

Serena said...

I agree - comb your hair like wolverine and put on some blue and yellow spandex to take a picture!

Alyson said...

I love the bridge picture!! Beautiful!!