Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cleaning up!

This morning I felt like I wanted to clean up the house so bad,
It was 6:40am after I had breakfast but I didn't care -.-;

I started to clean up from Kitchen ~ bathroom ~ Laundry ~ finally I vaccumed.

I know, my neigbor thought, who is vaccumming 6:40am on Saturday mornimg???

I just don't know why, but I really had to!
Opening up all the windows and fresh morning air made me to do it! ^^;

I felt often sick and lazy, I didn't clean up like before for a while, I just did once a week with Alex's support.

We are going to move Alex's office stuff in the living room back of the couch(we have large space), and sofabed will go with next our leather couch(so L style), and going to buy right size of
dinner tabel for our family!

Alex office will be totally ready for our baby room!! ^^
I can't wait to decorate like everything! I am super excited!
I want to paint(Apt said it's okay to paint) with best color for baby's eyes and creativity, I am going to do after babyshower in WA when we visit there in August!

I miss Ethan so much, I miss kate and rick's red car, I miss Emma's birthday party, I miss Serena and Michael's harmony,
I miss joking with becky, I miss playing with rolarai, I miss sweet grandmother, I miss Kate's lagana, I miss family hiking,
I miss free meals from Kate and Rick haha (yoko teriyaki)!!

Other things that I miss...

1. of course Korean food

2. H mart

3. Uwajimaya

4. DOWNTOWN Seattle

5. Japanese noodles in Uwajimaya

6. Chinese noodles in China town.

7. Driving in WA

8. Somehow Sea-tac airport

9. Redondo beach

10. Somehow REI


Only one thing I don't miss..

Rain.


I would rather have Rain than losing all those thing above!


2 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

I second that!

Kate said...

I think it's a great sign that you are starting to feel better that you felt like cleaning and doing projects.
We certainly miss you and Alex too. It is doing the RAIN that you talked about not missing right now :)
We love you two!!!