Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Must Do in Korea For Alex!

1. Go to Sauna with my Dad..
(you know...they're all naked! haha I bet all Korean guys there will stare at Alex!)

2. Eat lots of Korean food... something you can't find in USA.

3. Go to Korean Karaoke.. which is very fun! ^^

4. Have some street food (food stand)

5. Shopping!!

6. Buy couple things haha

7. Visit Historical places

8. Hiking

9. Go to Movie Theater

10. Love motel... (My friends recommanded lots of cool love motels haha)

11. Eat dog.. (not me, its for Alex)

12. Go to my favorite Tea cafe!

13. Go to Comic books cafe!

14. Visit CHURCH

15. Play starcraft with Koreans in Internet cafe and eating Cup noodles.

16. Watch Movies in DVD CAFE (IT'S LIKE LITTLE ROOM HAS HOME THEATER YOU PICK THE DVD YOU WANT TO WATCH AND GO TO THE DVD ROOM AND WATCH DVDS)

17. Watching Korea drama with me! and crying togather!

1 comment:

Alex & Jasmine said...

I can't wait to go to KOREA!