Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Interview on Jan 22nd, 3pm

Finally January 22nd....

WE ARE SO IN LOVE! WE NEED TO PROVE THEM WE DO LOVE EACH OTHER...
THROUGH DOCUMENTS&PAPERS TO USA!

I've been checking our Calender everyday Since we got our interview appoinment letter from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services/ Department Homeland Secuirty! When I got a letter, I couldn't believe that how lucky we are! Many International couples usually wait very long time to get an interview! We applied early September after our honenymoon, We got our date in 3 monts! I was reading many International couple stories in the websites that they've been waiting for a long time to recieve any letter from Immigration Services. We felt really lucky and very greatful! I checked every papers and documents they required..and filing them so I can easily find when they ask to show them.

LETTERS FROM IMMGRATION SERVICES/ MY PASSPORT/OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE/ MARRIGE CERTIFICATE/ JOINT BANK ACCOUNT/CAR&HEALTH INSURANCE/ HOUSE RENTAL CONTRACT/ ANY BILLS THAT PROVE WE ARE LIVING&PAYING TOGATHER/ WEDDING INVITATION CARD/OUR WEDDING ALBUM/PHOTOS FROM HONEYMOON&WHEN WE WERE DATING/COPY OF MY HEALTH TEST FROM DOCTOR/
LETTERS FROM ALEX'S WORK THAT PROVE HE HAS A JOB TO SUPPORT ME/RECENT TAX PAPERS & W-2 --- EVERYTHING HAS TO BE UNDER OUR NAME! ^^

Our interview was 3pm but we arrived there early but anyway we decided to go inside!
Of course there were many International married couple like us, waiting their turn..
We were actually almost last couple to have interview...
we got there 2pm and had our interview at 3:40!
We were watching boring CNN News...and very sleepy...-.-;;
Fianlly one officier called my Name!!! Yay!


We showed every papers&document he asked... also I(we) answered questions from him.
Mostly he wanted to know specific dates when we start to date, how long have we been knowing each other, how long have we been dating... and where we met. But somehow both of us remembered the date but confused about the year! HAHA it was scary moment!!
We kept confusing the year of our first met! Did we meet 2006? 2007?

Luckly, officer has been to Korea for one year when he was in US Army!
He knew few Korean and remembered name of places that I should go with Alex!
He loves Korean Barbecue but He didn't like Kimchi! HAHA

He was surprised that Alex hasn't been to Korea! So we said we will visit after all paper work done safely! 100% sure that I can come to USA haha Not just Husband when we enter USA.
He saw our Wedding Albums, He actually saw every pages every photos// and loved our wedding reception food! Oh! Korean food! HAHA Thank you for Kate&Rick!
Officer seemed very impressive for that! We also talked about Nate and Alex mission from Church it's funny Nate is the one went to Korea for his mission but Alex married Korean woman.
and Alex can't speak Korean but can speak Abanian. Officer kept telling me that I have to teach Korean to Alex and Alex needs to learn Korean! (did you hear alex??)
We were enjoying to talk about our story and officer seemed having fun with our story! ^^

I was so nervous during the interview when I showed my Driver License from my bag... I dropped my pad... oh my gosh... Should I pick up? or just pretent don't know?
but he quickly started to questioning and asking things so I forgot after that...
I was so afraid to pick up so I left there under officers desk... oh my gosh!! -.-;;; sorry..

Officer asked me a lot, Not to Alex! I felt Its not fair HAHAHA... ^^;;;
He only wanted to see Alex driver license and that's all! 0,0 Interview was for 15 to 20 mins.
Fianlly he said he is going to give me Green Card which is only for 2 years to make sure we are still togather .. before 3 months from expires day We have to renew and prove we are togather!
We passed! ^^ We were very Happy!! ^^ We said it our first and last marrige! Thank you!!

No comments: