Friday, January 9, 2009

I found my pictures of my elementry school!


WHERE AM I? HAHA!

I found the elementry school reunion website for my school and found my friends and pictures!

When I found out this website I was so HAPPY! I saw pictures of my friends and they grow up !!

Wow! They get togather once a year and updates their life and sometimes they visit teachers!

I wish I knew ealier it has been 10 years they've been doing with this reunion clubs!!

I could see their recent photos I recognized many of them!! Most of girls are still single!

Can't believe I am the only one who is not single! haha Only two boys are married! believe??

This club members were trying to find me but somehow my website were hidden by privacy and blocking the unknown clubs for scam! Haha I AM SO HAPPY!

No comments: