Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Diet Plans!

To be like her...To have No.1 legs like her... To have the World best shape like her...I Am Trying

1. Try to eat Salad with Dinner or between meals like snack!
2. Salad Dressing is Lemon!
3. No White bread! I picked Fat free Wheat bread! - Alex eat White bread it was 2 for 3$!
4. No Sweets and No Snacks! (only for Alex)
If I REALLY HAVE(WANT) TO EAT ONLY 2 SMALL BITES!
5. Drink a lot of water Sometimes I drop one tea spoon of lemom!
6. Seafood Spaggetti than meatball! Spaggetti noodies is fat free whole grain noodles!(Eating right)
7. For my RICE I try to mix with Brown rice = 60% Brown Rice +40% white rice!
8. Work out everyday! I bought variety of workout dvds so when I get tired of working out in the gym I try workout DVDs..! When I really don't feel like to workout I do yoga and just long hours streching that I created haha
9. Eat lot of fish and seafood!
10. Clean up the house often because cleaning up the house is also great workout! HAHA
11. Using stairs than Elevator!
12. Besides BIG grocery day, Alex and I walk to the Grocery stores and buy few things we need!
13. I try to walk everywhere, When Alex is working I go outside after school time because many students go home so policemen are everywhere nearby so I walk those time to be safe! ^^
14. Noodles is my enemy for my diet! So I decided to have just onece a week!
15. Keep watching Skinny girls photos or pictures who makes me mad!!
16. Brush my teeth after dinner which prevent late night snacks!
17. End of week, I wear my Victoria Secret Bikini, it makes me I neeed to workout harder!!!!
18. Drinking Dan active every morning!
19. I take daily multi - cleanse, VitaminC and TOTAL OMEGA 3,6,9 SUPPLEMENT!
20. When I go outside I always bring EmergenC so whatever I go, after meal I put into water and drink!
21. I love fruits!
22. OF COUSRE EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SUGAR FREE!! FAT FREE!!
23. USING OLIVE OIL!
24. Alex and I are going to hike every saturday!! ^^
25. Eat out less
26. No pops!
27. We eat junkfood when we do really really really really long tough hard hiking!
28. Taking a bath once a week!! ^^
29. Don't go Starbucks (it's actually for saving money but it also great diet!)
30. Whatever I feel bored I do little exercise like hoding dumbells or situps or yoga pose or jump roping or crunches or squating etc whatever comes up to my mind!
31. I use ANTI Cellulite Body firmming Lotion after working out (of course after shower)! NIVEA ANTI CELLULITE BODY FIRMMING LOTION is the best!! I've using this for a long time it works very well I can really see that my body is getting firmmer!!
32. Don't wear comfortable Pajamas or pants all day, after waking up, right away i put workout tight pants and shrits, it makes me feel oh..I need to workout and Be ready to exercise!
33. Drink Tea after meal.
34. Don't lay down right after meal - this one I really can't because if I lay down right after meal, I 100% get stomache.. very seriously!!



1 comment:

Alex & Jasmine said...

I think taking a bath together would make more sense, you know saving water in these economic times is crucial! lol Also you're doing great with your diet plans! phst even though I believe what I said, theres a little bird twisting my arm to say that. :)