Friday, January 9, 2009

For 2009!

1. Getting A Job!
2. Visiting Korea
3. Have Medical Insurance (after Feburary)
4. Hiking!
5. Find our New Home! (If we get a job!)
6. Having a Baby! (If we get a Job!)
7. Prepare for the Temple!
8. Read Book of Mormon! (I am still reading ...)
9. Pray before we go to bed! (Mon~Sat: Alex, Sun: Jasmine)
10. Saving Money
11. Forgive Laz boy
12. Forgive people who hurt my feelings and who I hate without reason!
13. Eat Healthier
14. Less eat out
15. Work out for my health
16. Losing 7 pounds! be 45kg
17. Finish our wedding Thank you cards
18. Camping
19. Be more religous! Be generous!
20. Alex going back to school (if we get a job!)
21. Beat the Zuma
22. Finish all of my vitamin supplements!!
23. Try to watch more alien movies with Alex!
24. Have Confidence about myself!
25. Have Jennifer Lopez Butt, Jennifer Aniston's legs &Arms, flat belly and wearing Victoria Secret Bikini I bought long time ago!
26. Have a shape..
27. Be more active at church
28. During the summer, enjoy swimming!
29. Don't catch a cold
30. Laugh a lot
31. Try to walk and using stairs
32. Read more books
33. Learn Something
34. Make my own hobby
35. Visit Animal shelter and help dogs
36. Eat less salty and sweet
37. Eat more vegies and fruit
38. Learn cooking
39. Keep in touch with my friends
40. Be a hot mama!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hey Jasmine! Thanks for sharing your goals; it helps me get to know you better :)

I am excited for you to go to the temple and have a baby, too!

p.s. Thanks for posting the wedding pictures!

:)

Kate said...

Good goals Jasmine and Alex. Writing them down is an important step in acheiving them.