Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We Are Moving!

Alex and Jasmine decided to move to Sacramento, California.
We are sad for leaving WA but We are glad that Alex keeps his Job and the most important thing is We have Insurance!

I am excited to have our New Life in New place! But I was thinking I am afraid of having our baby in the future there without having family & friends around us.. T.T I don't know.. (of course my parents will come!)

My parents recently keep telling me to have a baby and have to give a birth in this year so our baby will be smart & genius! -.-;;
that's what Her fortuneteller told my Mom that We have to Make a baby!
If I were younger, I would have a baby when Economic is better, after alex's school, saving enough money and after buying our House! -.-;;
I know Can't be Perfect but That's the ALL Koreans do.
That's why all normal marrige ages in Korea are 28~32 year old, so have one or two children.

The other Reason is I am 30 Korean age... My Korean friends and My parents often say You are not young anymore, you have to have a baby as soon as possible, (even though 90% of my friends are single!) IT'S VERY DANGEROUS TO HAVE A BABY AFTER 30! JIYOUNG, YOU ARE NOT YOUNG!

Jiyoung, We are Old!! (my friends)
Jiyoung, You are not young anymore!!(my parents)
My male friends told me Women's age is like Chirstmas!
when you are 23 (23th before eve) everybody so excited to have you,
when you are 24 (24th eve) everybody still pounding and still excited.
When you are 25(Christmas) everybody is very happy and exciting.
but after christmas, after 25, it's old it's not exciting anymore and worthless to buy gifts and put energy on.
Bad guys!!
Your guys won't have girlfriends for a long time! and have lonely LIFE!
ANYWAY////
ALEX DOESN'T THINK I LOOK OLD... ^.^
NOW I JUST HOPE WE MOVE THERE SAFELY AND SETTLE DOWN QUICKLY.




No comments: