Friday, February 6, 2009

Good bye...our lovely first place!


Our precious leather couch from Laz boy! We hate them but we love this couch! I love leather!
Somehow couch color matchs our kicthen barstool!




Alex's desk with his New moniter and computer! He put his own photo in screen background.



I love to dry Expensive Cloth like this way, Dryer ruins Fabric or Expensive Cloth sometimes,
I do certain things Korean way. It was rainy day so I put inside our apt our living room.





Since We decided to go Sacramento, I am sure we will miss WA alot of course We will miss our family, friends and... our first place after our Wedding! We will miss here!










2 comments:

Kari said...

Your place is so cute and perfect...I love it! :) Where did you get those barstools? I LOVE them and need them! You guys are going to have so much fun living in California. Nathan and I really miss family, too, but it's a fun adventure to be somewhere on your own. Thanks for the blog comments and the packages you sent us :) I absoultely LOVE the makeup you sent me...it's so good for my sensitive skin! Thank you!

Alex & Jasmine said...

I thought those make up would be great for you and for teachers! ^^
wE GOT our barstools in IKEA HAHA
AND THOSE MAGAZINES WILL HELP YOU A LOT WHEN NATE PLAY GAMES WITH ALEX! HAHA