Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas family fun!

Christmas weekends we went to the parks near by our home.
Max loves to play with his daddy in the park.
The weather was just perfect so nice!

This year, Max got lots of presents from family and Mom& dad!
Max loves all his new toys!
I love them all too.

I didn't know how to wrap the lion lol
so... ^^

We went to the coolest park&playground near by our home.
This park and playground is from the library and community center.
They have preschools and other activities/programs for children.
I am going to send Max this community center preschool when Max turns to 3.

There are two play grounds and huge parks and soccer field. ^^

Look!
How cool is that?
These are always divided for ages.
There is a small version of this for younger kids.

Other small stuff that Max enjoyed.

They are running to the other playground.
Other playground was like more gymnastics! ^^


Top of the castle!

Yes! He found his favorites!

The weather was so so nice we couldn't just stay home!
we went to this cool park that I have been to with Erika and Evan.
I wanted to show Alex too!
Alex and I love this park.
There were only few families including us.
I am so happy that near by our home has lots of parks that Max can enjoy.
and Sacramento weather is perfect for Kids all seasons to play outside!
I know it is too warm for Alex ^^;;

No comments: