Monday, December 5, 2011

FUN FUN FUN

We went to REI.
Somehow Max doesn't like to be in the cart at REI.
I let him walk around and took him to bicycle place.
I know Max loved there!
Max was touching every wheels very seriously!
he was very serious! ^^

Every Wednesday, Max and I go to Youngster Gym!
Max loves to go there and play with Evan.
I also go every Friday one hour free open gym!
He is getting better and better following teacher and listening.
He only wants to jump but now he sits with me and join the class!
big improvement!
Alex and I like to have a dinner at IKEA sometimes.
I start to bring steam rice there Max loves to eat IKEA meatball with rice.

We looked at the toddler bed and toy organizer etc.
Max was into this wagon.
I might going to get it for his Christmas gift under the tree^^
DAD AND SON^^

Erika knows lots of places for kids.
Here is Funtastic near by.
I love here.
I want to come again here with Alex.
Max loves it too he didn't want to leave!

Max loved his T shirt that I got black Friday.
Sometimes Max tried to grab the truck on his shirt.
Max couldn't figure it out how to get over there on the top.
Lots of kids lost up there and cried and Moms had to go up there lol
the holes is pretty small to adult.. and they had to came down with slide lol
Funtastic is 8$ per child all day as long as you can stay.

Max wanted to go outside so bad.
I didn't want to because the weather wasn't that sunny^^
but see what Max found out!

When the guy cleaned up the leaves,
Max was looking at everywhere of this truck.
Max loved it!!!
He didn't even want this truck left the park. ^^

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm so glad that you and Erika have so much fun together. I look forward to meeting her sometime. Max is pretty lucky to have two parents that love him so much! That gym looks really fun.