Wednesday, December 21, 2011

FIRST HAIRCUT!

We went to Hair salon for Kids friendly place.
I went to with Erika because Evan needs haircut too!
Max loved here with in this car!


Each seat has their own TV and DVD player.
Max choose to watch Cars.

There are cookies and candies for kids too!!
Max had chocolate chip cookies!

Max was so good there.
He wasn't even fussy at all!
He was watching Cars and having cookies and enjoying his ride!
Look at him!
How handsome he is!
Nobody would think Max is a girl anymore! ^^

This place was so so good!
There are many x-box games for older kids each seat!
and little play ground with bunch of LEGO and toys!
I love here and Max enjoyed!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Ohhhhhhh MY GOSH...he just looks SO CUTE!! I just want to hold him and hug him. Seriously, he's just darling. I love, LOVE, love the haircut.

Kate said...

Me too!! He looks adorable, it shows off his cute little face more now. I like it.

Serena said...

He looks like a little man - so cute. And so good that he sat still and didn't cry. Ethan freaked out his first time, but that may have been because I was cutting it myself :)