Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Under Christmas tree for Max

IKEA wagon
Max loves it!

I think it would be fun to play with Max and I ^^
I have old credit card that I can't use anymore lol

Tools
Pratice for future for helping dad!

Max knows what is real and fake.
I gave my old broken laptop to Max to play with.
Max knew it that it is not working.
He loves our stuff..^^
This one is for kids ^^ I know it;s 4-7 years old.
It is on sale with an amazing price.

Real camera for kids.
it really takes a picture and we can look through our computer too!

Thomas toy box has trail inside too!
I am going to bring this when Max is fussy in the restaurant!!

For Max's bath.

I think spider man truck is pretty cool!!
14.99$ isn't a sale price it's lot cheaper than 14.99$

Max will love this!!!

I picked this and
Erika said
it's funny when we went to artbeast studio Max was playing with this there
(maybe I didn't see it but I knew what Max would love ! )


I went to Kohls.
They have lots of toys that I haven't seen at target with a lot lower price!
I wish I should have known earlier!
I went to there with Erika to make a Christmas gift list for Max.
These are the things that will be under our Christmas tree for Max .

ps. Grandparents in Korea will help a little of paying for these toys ^^

1 comment:

Alex & Jasmine said...

He only gets one toy from that list.