Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Max Having Fun

Alex wants to get his jeans(pants) at H&M
The mall near by our house don't have H&M so we went to the big mall.
One of the reason that I like about this big mall has lots of fun stuff for kids.
Huge play area and comfortable couch with huge screens for Kids to watch!
Eating areas for Kids and etc..
While Alex was shopping, Max and I had a little fun together.

I realized I don't have any cash or coins.
I went to the ATM and got cash and exchanged to coins.
but YOU KNOW WHAT?
Max didn't care it moves or not. ^^
So I let him play with these cars without using (spending) coins.



Max didn't want to leave!
^^;
After Alex finished his shopping at H&M.
you know me,
I went to sephora!!

My favorite place in USA.
1. Nordstrom (Shoes)
2. Sephora
(I saved up more than 1000 points even I used every time
I got invited VIP hello kitty dinner party from sephora but I forgot!!!!!!!! to go!)
3. Target.
4, ULTA

How could I survive as a lonely international student in USA WITHOUT these stores!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love reading your blog! So fun to see the pictures and hear what you have been up to. Too bad you miss the hello kitty party! Cute that Mr Max is happy just sitting in the cars.