Friday, January 13, 2012

A Boy Needs Timeout!

Max is really / already independent!
He wants to do his way& by himself!
Recently I started to have hard time with Max outside.
I didn't want to lose my face in front of many people in the public!

This smiling cute boy becomes a little bit turn into an evil ...
We went to the fairy-tale park
It was the most difficult day so far !!!

We were in the playground Max seemed enjoyed and played so well.
Lots of squirrels there I wanted to show Max.
and I turned to Max, Max disappeared!!!!!!!
I got panic!! I looked everywhere I couldn't find him..
I guess where Max wanted to be, or should be...
I went to the train/ truck area..
There he was!!
Train'truck area wasn't even closed to the playground.
He must been running to get there!
Max is so fast when he runs!
They were pretty far away..T.T
I ran ran ran... finally from far away I could see Max.
Playing by himself without looking for me No confusing, No worrying..
With this innocent face he was playing by himself.
Why aren't you looking for Mommy!
Every kids near by you have a mom or daddy!
Don't you think it's strange that you don't have Mommy near by you????


Max also start to throwing things to other people,
start to hitting other people T.T
When he doesn't want to eat food he also throwing his food.
When he wants something he screams...

Alex and I are ready for timeout for Max!
WE ARE READY!!!!!
SO READY!!


1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh boy, I remember that awful feeling when I would turn around and one of the kids would not be there. Nothing can throw fear into your heart quite like that! Total panic.
It does sound like he is old enough for time out! It is harder on the parent to do it and be consistent but it is a loving thing to do to teach him correct behavior. You two are really great parents!!