Monday, January 16, 2012

Teenager inside me

Teenager inside me.
I still like celebrities and movie stars and singers!
Yah!
Excuse?
ASIAN WOMEN still like their stars even if they got married lol
WON'T CHANGE.
I still feel like I am teenager about certain part of me.

Male stars
jos hartnett~ !



Zac Efron.
He is getting better than when he was teenager!


Matt Dallas.
Alex and I recently finished Kyle XY.
I like him now.
I added him on my fav-star list lol

Alex Pettyfer

he was in I am number 4.
I like him so I watched Beastly!
lol
James Franco!
I like~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~him so much!
lol
He is the No1. actor that I like so long!! ^^


Female stars that Jasmine like!
I watch any movies if they are in, besides really bad movies!

rachel mcadams
She has such a cute&sweet face!
I like her when she was in Mean girls,
I didn't understand why Lindsay lohan got" hot girl" character.


Natalie Portman

she is so pretty and smart also great actress!


Jessica Alba!
She is actually really popular in Korea!

monica bellucci
she is an Italian actress but she is in many french movies.
She speaks Italian, french and English!
She is so so so beautiful!!!!!!

Next time I will show you Asian &Korean stars that I like!


No comments: