Friday, November 4, 2011

The sweetest pirates on Earth.

Max got a package from sweet grandma Kate!
Max was very interested and excited to wear!

When we put Halloween outfit to Max
Max felt funny himself(maybe) and laughing and running all over the house!

Alex and I were laughing and enjoying to see Max wearing Halloween costume ~

Evan's family invited to us for trick or treat!
We had pizza for dinner and cupcakes!
These two boys got so excited when someone ring the bell!
Alex finished school early that day so he could join trick or treat with us!
I was very happy to see Alex!!!



This one picture is the best picture I took that day!
Both of them were in the same picture without moving!


3 comments:

Kari said...

He looks ADORABLE! I'm glad you guys had fun trick-or-treating. I think Adam just might have to be a pirate next year because that costume is so cute! :)

Kate said...

You have such a great sense of humor Jasmine! They do look like two busy, active boys :) I'm glad you guys had fun on Halloween. Max looked adorable, of course!!

Serena said...

He is such a cute pirate!