Friday, November 11, 2011

Don't call me a girl..

I love trains & cars & trucks!!

I am wearing BOY''s cloths!

I am wearing BLUE jacket!

I have cool friend!!


I love trucks!!!

Wherever we go and meet someone often ask us
"How old is she?"
"Oh she is so adorable!"
but Max was totally boy's outfit!

Last week Evan and Max were having lunch in Taco bell,
One of mom over there asked me and said,
"How old is she?"
"She is so cute!!"

and when Alex was in Target with Max
one lady said "She is very cute"
Alex frustrated and corrected her
"HE"


Today I was at Barns & Noble in the Thomas train area,
one boy kept saying to Max
Sweetie every end of sentence when he said something to Max.

Don't touch it Sweetie,
Just look at it Sweetie..

and later that boy asked me How old is she?
and said
She is keep touching my train!!

I told him
Max is a boy.
Not she - not a girl.

That boy looked at me with doubtful face~
and really didn't believe me, didn't believe Max is a boy.

and kept saying "SHE"
Later that boy's mom came and told her boy,
"You should share with her,
Let her touch your train, okay?"

hahahaha

and later Max and Evan went to open gym..
One older boy(maybe 5 year old) kept following Max
and had lots of fun with a really gentle manner.
He helped Max when Max fell, He shared everything(toys, other fun tools) with Max
if Max wanted.

Later when I called Max
That boy looked at me with a surprising face.
because Max is boys name.

and Later one of moms came to me and ask
if Max is a boy or girl lol

haha

I know it made Alex mad.
Alex thinks because of Max's hair.

Finally Alex decided do Max haircut.
Alex was hard to let go of Max long? hair because we both can't imagine how Max would look like
after haircut..and actually we love Max hair right now.
Max always shows us funny morning hair every morning^^

but it's time to change^^






2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm excited to see Max's new haircut. I think he'd look cute with a faux hawk! ;)

Kate said...

I'm excited to see him with a big boy haircut! I think he'll look really cute, it will make him look older but he will definatley look like a boy!! No more confusion :)