Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boy who loves books!

Max loves books even in the car.
I can't read books in the car makes me dizzy!


Max and Evan were reading books very seriously for a while ^^
Erika and I were just smiling and took this sweet picture!

Late night..
Max refused to go to bed...
He brought all the books from his room and toys..made a little mess..
he started to read a book ^^

This book is Max's favorite..
I keep thinking I should get it..but..
I want Max enjoys many things in B&N that we don't have at home.


I love my boy.
I can't imagine my life without this boy.
He is my No.1.
He is my prince.
He is my blood.
He is my jewel.
Alex and I love him so much.

When I watched the movies before having Max,
some movies showed(stories) parents gave up their lives so easily for their children's safe and life from dangerous situation..I didn't know about that kind of feeling toward to their children.
BUT when I see that kind of scenes from movies..
It so so so moves my heart and totally understand and 100% feeling..!
It's not a option to think it's not to think so long.

I asked one day to Alex,
Alex said the same thing.

We are parents.
We love our boy!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

What a SWEET post! I know what you mean about wanting to do anything and/or sacrifice everything for your baby boy. So many people are always nagging me to "just let Adam cry," but I feel like there's nothing more important than trying to make him happy.