Monday, November 7, 2011

I've been busy but...




I have been busy definitely,,
Since Max started to go Youngster Gym and hung out with moms..
went to the park or went to the Barns&nobles ,,,
Or we went to Target ,,,
and we went to Mom's group once or twice a week.

I loved it!! I love being busy!
But Max's got a cold..Getting better but still going on.
We'd been staying home everyday...so far..since Max got a cold.
(We went to outside few times because Max wanted but I realized if we go outside every time when he wanted, Cold would never go away!)
Max and I felt so bored at home.
Max brought shoes to me...and waited in front of door to go out!
When I said No,,,you are sick we need to stay home.
Max gets so mad at me!
Throwing shoes at me and start to cry..

It's been a week!
I couldn't wait..
I would've never waited if I were in Korea.
but everybody said here wait for a week, if cold is getting worse and go to see a doc!
Anyway,
We went to see Max's doctor..
Max always loves the lobby in the hospital!
but Max face gets very upsets when we enter the main area inside..
and Max starts to crying when we go inside the office!
Max wants to go out and crying in front of door that tells me
open the door!
Lets go home!
but We were still waiting for a doc!
Your doctor hasn't checked you yet Max!
I gave him sweets/candies etc..
NOTHING WORKED!
HE JUST WANTS TO GET OUT OF HERE!

WORST THING HAPPEN
I always lose way back home.
Around around around the downtown Sacramento..
finally call to ALEX!


Every time when I go somewhere by myself,
I am really good at finding places from google map.
but I am so so terrible&bad at coming back home!

I don't know why!
I never find freeway enterance!
also...
There are so many freeways in Sacramento!!!!!!
80 east/west
99
I-5
50 something
etc..
When I go somewhere if there is more than 2 freeways to pass(through)
I don't go-
I give up -
because I know I would never be able to come home.




2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Jasmine, I think your freeways in California are CRAZY. I have had to find my way home in creative ways sometimes when I visit you. Hang in there with that cute little stinker boy!! You and Alex are awesome parents, you're doing a great job.

Kari said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about Google maps...I get SO frustrated!! I can always find my way there, but I don't know how to get home...or my phone will freeze!

Also, that's so awesome that you do so many activities with Max. It makes me excited for Adam to get older!