Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fairytale Town Max

Max and I arrived 15 minutes early!
Wow! I am pround of me!!
I packed our lunch&snacks&drinks etc..
I arrived early!
I let Max runs around the park.


Max loved pouring water -.-;;;


I met a mom at Barns and noble in the kids' play&read area.
Max and Even played so well!!
She was the one who told me about the youngster gym!
Her name is Erika, and her boy's name is Even!
After the open gym on Friday we go to lunch together.


You can tell from their smile!!
they are enjoying!!
Even is also so adorable boy!
He likes me too! ^^




Right?
I was very happy to see Max's smile!
Both of them were having fun!



She asked me my phone number first that I was shy to ask..
and she wanted us join their lunch after open gym.
Max and Even shared the lunch and she asked my phone number,
I was very happy!!


Hey Max you were really nice today!
but very very very very fussy when we had a lunch there!
You were chasing around the chickens..everywhere
(they let the animals go everywhere so Kids can touch and follow) -.-;;
You are a fast runner!!!
But Mom is very happy that you had a good day!

behind the story.

Erika and I often met at barns and noble..
and one day Alex and I went to the mall where is pretty far away from our home.
It is the biggest mall in Sacramento.
and I met her again there in the kid play area!
and we kept seeing each other totally strange places.. not even near by our home.
and next week we met at barns and noble again,,
How does she and I know each other we'll meet once a week bewteen 10:30 - 12??
when I went to on Wednesday at 11 she was there
Next week when I went on Tuesday at 10:30 she was there
When I went to next next week on Thursday at 12 I met her too!
isn't it funny?? ^^
we didn't make an any arrangements to meet there ^^
and she asked me if we are going to come open gym on Friday
so I said we are going to go every Friday open gym.
We met following friday and we had lunch^^
She called me if we want to go to the fairytale town!
This is the pictures came from!

Yesterday I went to Barns and Noble again.
Because No gym, No mom's group so I decided to go there.
You know what who I met??
I met all of them I've seen so far at barns and noble more than twice!
Two moms that I used to see a lot there (Erika and other mom)
and I met a mom from Natomas Mom's group,
and I met our neighborhood that I open see her at the park.

wow!!
isn't it amazing???
We all had fun each other
funny thing is I knew all of them
but others met there for the first time which means they didn't know each other.
hahaha



1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm so excited that you have met a friend for you and one for Max. It is so cute seeing Max's BIG smile in the pictures. He's really happy. Glad your having fun. Girls need girlfriends!!