Sunday, October 23, 2011

Learning through books and happy life

Children should know about food, should learn how to handle and prepare it.
I think of it is as a life skill no less important than any other
maybe more so as it will enable them to take control of their health as they get older.
from Gwyneth Paltro.

I borrowed this book from the library.
I normally don't read the books from celebrities no matter what -
But I like her as a actress/style and I was curious about her.

You know,
I always Max won't let in the kitchen when I am cooking,
because it's dangerous and I want to quickly finish cooking and eat!
This book tells me that involving your children into the kitchen will be a great help them to understanding about food and make them achieve to helping prepare the food with parents.
(with under parents safety and guide)
I honestly felt bad about Max What I did to him.
According to book,
all the noises and sounds from the kitchen make children curious and wants to involve! The curiosity is totally normal to children.
Under parents safety and guide it's okay to your child involve some work like let them put salt or sugar in the food or make them stirring food or give them some work to achieve their feelings!
(it makes less picky eater and more open to any other foods)

This book totally changed my mind!
I can't follow all the organic healthy life style like her but I like the way she raise her children that I want to follow some.


I want to learn about children and knows better.
I want to be the parents that I hope to be.


You know what makes me happiest woman in the world?
Seeing this!
Dad and son having amazing bonding time!
I love them so much!!!

+ Alex asked Max what car would you like in the future?
Max picked Ferrari!
haha
Dad need to work harder to afford your Ferrari!



No comments: