Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fashionistar in the park.


You know Max,
He doesn't like wearing a hat!
He throw a way on the ground Alex picked up and had on his head!
Look at their eye contact!
They are so in love and adorable!!!


Max's stylist is Alex!
Dad knows what looks cool on Max!



He grows so fast!
I just can't believe my boy is growing so fast..


When I don't have Mom's group or Youngster gym or other appts
I always go to Barns & noble reading books with him and let him play with trains with other kids!
My days goes way faster since Max starts going his activities!
I met lots of good moms that I can hang out and I want to hang out with.
I hope Max grows fun & kind & warmhearted boy under our love and happy family!
because we love him so so much!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You and Alex are doing an awesome job raising Max! He is such a happy, good boy. I'm so glad that you have found some activities that make you and Max happy. Good job seeking those things out. A happy Momma helps make a happy child.