Monday, May 2, 2011

New Home


Max still doesn't like anything on his head ^^
Max couldn't figure out how to take off this cute hair band.
So we had many chances to take more pictures..but..
He was moving around to take off ..
There were few cute photos with this cute hair band!
Thank you Kate!
This is Alex's office.
His office has a huge window door to go back yard.

This space was actually a little nook, didn't have a door.
But older owners made a wall and put the a door to make a room.
So 4 bedroom and 2 full bath.
Alex can have his office! YA!
Also they made a closet but didn't put the doors..
Actually better for Alex's office
He has more space and bookshelf & storage lol
Guest room
We have sofa bed.

Front door and another door for the garage.
The last door is small storage.
it was hard to find a litte bench between garage door and front door.
37in wide was very difficult size!
We gave up the bench and find this one at World Market.
Perfect!

My favorite space!
Kitchen has this long large desk for me.
I use laptop and watching Korean shows!

Kitchen.
I love this large space in the kitchen.
Max sit there on the floor while I am cooking..
Bring all his toys and play very well!
Dinner table!
We are working on photo frames with our family pictures.
We are going to put our beautiful family pictures soon those empty walls~!
Backyard.
For me, it is very big and great size but not for Alex lol
Yes American people think it's not big enough!
But I thought it was huge!
If you find this size of yard with house would be super expensive in Korea!
Our living room
We are waiting for Max's growing up more,
So I can put lamp on the side table between two couches!
I found one I want but afraid of Max ^^;
We are still looking for the pictures for the wall ^^
Alex keep saying he will find one but We are still looking!
our bedroom ^^
right side is our walking closet..
and left side door is our master bathroom.
We are going to put that drawer in the walking closet.
Max keeps open and bring all the cloths to the living room!!
I want to find my power room; little cute table with beautiful mirror so I don't need to use bathroom to make up after moving that drawer in the closet.

Our bedroom~
We are also working on wall design/photo frames with our wedding pictures on the wall.
We have a lamp there both side of our bed but Max wants to play with them..
So we moved to our garage..
We will put someday!

We are still decorating out home/design.
I found we have lots of photo frames and great stuff for the house from our Wedding gifts that we couldn't use in Apartment.
We still need new blind for two windows from Alex's work.
Sacramento needs a blind to protect from heat during the summer.
We love our new home!


3 comments:

Alyson said...

Beautiful home!

Kate said...

Fun to go thru a tour of the house again. I'm so glad that I have been there and can imagine you in the rooms when I talk to you.

Kari said...

I love the house! It looks GREAT! I hope that next year some time (maybe Spring or Summer) we can come to visit :)