Friday, May 20, 2011

Puppet show


This Month of Mother's play group went to see the puppet show in the huge playground right next to the Sacramento Zoo.
Entrance fee for the playground was 4$ and the puppet show was 2$ just for me.
Kids under 1 year old is free and one kid is free.
Max was free for the one kid so I just paid for myself.
10:30am show was sold out so all of us decided to see 11:30 am one.
We had almost an hour free time before the show.
Max's church buddy Oliver was Max's closest age who can hang out really well with Max.
Besides Oliver, other boys were few years older and very strong^^;;;;;
Oliver is 9 months older than Max.
Actually they both are pretty good together even though they do different things each other.

After the show, we had lunch near by this turtle stone?
Max and Oliver ran to it after lunch.
Max was really into these rabbits for a while
and got bored ^^
I have a rabbit allergy so I wanted to stay far away.
My neck already started to itching!
Max loves to run on the grass!
He just loves the hill on the grass too!

Max suddenly took a rest and sit this feet statue.
The boy behind Max was pretty mad at Max haha
He kept saying to Max "Go!"
Max didn't care(Maybe didn't understand lol) and smiling at me for the pictures!
This one just made me laugh.
Max even didn't notice the boy was behind him haha
Max was just relaxing there no matter what.
This is the only one picture I took that day Max was actually looking at me for the picture.
I couldn't take many of his pictures like this because Max was running around never stop moving!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next month of Mom's play group will be the swimming lesson for the babies and kids with mom!
How fun!!
Every Thursday we meet in the park and walk and play in the playground.
also we go to this kind of big event ^^
Once a month we all get to hang out in the one of member's house.
This month was Swap toys each other.
Max got the coolest toy!
and I brought the noisy ones lol
Not lying,
Max toy was the most popular between other boys!
Kid's golfs set which Max doesn't even care..not very interested in.
and other ones that noisy stick stroller that make a noisy when Max was moving it around on the floor lol
Max got cool toy!
The yellow bus!
Max picked that one right away and played with it all hours there ^^
The other boys were fighting over Max toys! ^^

I love Mom's group at church.
I am really enjoying it not just for Max, for myself too.
All other boys/babies are so so adorable that I can learn from them just watching them how to play.
the boys are older than Max so I maybe could guess what next stages for Max.
Moms are all wonderful.
They always help me and tell me the GOOD DEALS of anything they know!

When I see them, they are all "super moms"
They are not afraid of anything to do with their kids!
They teach the lesson at church holding one of their baby and at the same time they also disciplines their older one ^^;
Teaching lesson with holding baby and made their older kids sit and made them listen. WOW!
Alex and I are sometimes amazed to see them to do like that.
and also they all do others too..
hobbies, callings at church, teaching lessons, helping others, taking care of their children, part time jobs, internships, etc..
They all do like this..
Sometimes I wonder... are they really human?? lol

My life:
I need a long sweet nap during the day..
I love to sleep in... till 11am.
I love....... to watch Korean tv shows and dramas..
I love online shopping.
(Alex is getting scared of delivery boxes I get almost 3~4 times a week from sepora and Asian cosmetics online shops)
I love... to watch HG TV.
I love ... to ... laying on my warm heating mat bed..and watching YouTube.
I love to read fashion magazines..
I love to put facial mask and taking a quick 20~30 min nap.
I love to do my nails ..

Oh... I do go book Club once a month ^^


Can I become super mom like them???

They are all even younger than me ^^;
They handle things way better than me too. ^^;;

Yes..
We all lived different life(past/childhood)..
different families..
different places..
Even different country ^^;;

Sometimes I am thinking..
What am I good at ??







3 comments:

Kate said...

I am so glad you and Max are enjoying your new friends at playgroup. It sounds like you get together often and do all sorts of things! Finding hobbies or classes that interest you is important. It will add to your happiness as a Mom at home. You have grown so much being a Mom. And you are a very good one too. Those other Moms learned one child at a time. When you have your next child you will learn as you go as well. But the good news is that the second child is usually easier. You are so much more experienced and way more relaxed. :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

You're a great wife and mother!

PS - Collecting cosmetics from Shepora is not a hobby :)

Kari said...

I loved this post, Jasmine! My ward does a playgroup, too, so this really makes me want to get involved once the baby comes.

I'm sure all of those moms look at the other moms and think they're "super moms," too. Max is a very happy boy, and that is what matters! :)

As far as hobbies go, I think it'd be awesome if you got into esthetician school. I think I remember you mentioning something about that before. You'd do GREAT with that! Or, it'd be fun to take a few classes at a community college. Nathan and I have thought about taking an art class together at a community college.

p.s. I loved all the pictures of Max :)