Friday, May 27, 2011

Park lovers

Max loves loves running around!!
During the day is pretty hot
so I have to choose go outside ;early morning or after dinner!
Of course, I want to sleep in lol
6:30~8pm is perfect time!!
Beautiful!!
Where are they? ^^
Max suddenly was doing this! ^^
My cute& handsome boy!
Dad and Son ^^

I know I can't stop loving them
will never ends!

Alex and I are thinking about getting nice camera!
Maybe in Japan?
Max is too perfect too beautiful we want to have perfect camera for him.
Professional camera!


2 comments:

Kate said...

I don't know about needing an expensive camera! You guys always get some great shots with your phone. There are some really cute pictures in this post!! We in Washington are ready for some of that summer weather you guys are having.

Serena said...

I love that pic of Max with the water - Alex seriously looks like wolverine in that last pic of him! Ha ha ha